Skip to main content

FARGO RIDE - THE MOUNTAINS: PART III

After loading up on a grocery store dinner of a chimichanga, banana, bagel with ham, bag of Cheetos, and bottle of Gatorade I figured I'd better get to camp.  I had 10 more miles of mostly climbing and the temp was dropping as fast as the sun.



Overnight the temps dropped into the high 20's and I was a bit cold.  Once again a mouse came to visit in the middle of the night.  They must like bikes almost as much as I do!

I woke in the morning to another beautiful day and was looking forward to enjoying the colorful ride back to Crested Butte for a warm breakfast.



 The road back to CB followed nice little stream.



 The morning light lit the aspens on fire!






Stay tuned for my final segment of the trip.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RUNNING WITH THE ADVENTURE DOGS

I often see people talking on cell phones when walking their dogs. They are basically ignoring their dog and missing a great opportunity to bond and witness the joy that dogs find in simple things like running. Dogs have an ability to jump into life with all fours and fully experience their surroundings. We should all be so carefree!

GREAT RIDE

 I had a great ride this evening.  It was one of those rides where I was feeling no pain and it just felt good to go super hard ... and then go harder.  I haven't had a ride like this in at least a month and it felt great!  I was able to snap a couple of pics along the way with the sun setting behind the Flat Irons.

TO WHET YOUR APPETITE

The sunrises in Tuscany were quite spectacular!